Strategic Planning starts with the question "where are we" and determines where you want to go, the means or how to get from today to desired future is revealed and success is measured in final stages. Strategic Planning,
- Planning of the results,
- Planning of the change,
- It is realistic,
- Means for quality management,
- Forms the basis for accountability,
- A participating approach,
- It is not intended to save the day,
- It is not a template,
- It is not a salt document,
- It is not only budget-oriented.
Strategic planning, in summary, helps answering the following four basic questions of an organization:
WHERE ARE WE?
WHERE DO WE WANT TO GO?
HOW CAN WE REACH THE DESIRED PLACE?
HOW CAN WE FOLLOW AND ASSESS OUR SUCCESS?