ESTABLISHMENT OF ETHICS COMMISSION
Ethics Commission was established on 31.01.2007 and Prime Ministry Ethics Committee was informed on 22.03.2007.
Nurhan ARSLAN Director of Human Resources & Education (0216 542 50 00 -1442)
Naciye KÖSOĞLU Director of Inspection Board (0216 542 50 47)
Elvan YENIGÜN Director of Legal Affairs (0216 542 50 00-1440)
• Public service awareness in fulfilling functions
• Awareness of Serving to People
• Complying to Services Standards
• Commitment to Goals and Mission
• Politeness and Respect
• Respected and Trust
• Notifications to Competent Authorities
• Avoidance of Conflict of Interests
• Not using duties and powers for obtaining benefits
• Prohibition of accepting presents and obtaining benefits
• Use of Public Properties and resources
• Avoidance of squandering
• Binding comments and delusive declarations
• Informing, transparency and participation
• Obligation of accountability for managers
• Relations with former public servants
• Informing personnel with announcements and circulars in accordance with ethical principles.
• By operation of regulation, ethics contracts are filled for each public officer and are filed in their personal files.
• The Ethics Commission meets and discusses the issues on the agenda when required.
- Training was given to our 91 staff on "Code of Ethics for Civil Servants No. 5176" by Assistant Professor Dr. Mustafa Lutfi SEN from Sakarya University on 20/12/2013.
- Ethics Training was given to 9 candidate officers during the orientation training.
- Training on Ethical Conduct and Principles was given to 53 people on 12/11/2014.